- Support luminance sensor zero level transition (also known as daylight harvesting dim-to-off)
- Allow dimming curve type selection in the configurations
- Output Type and PWM Frequency configurations are now part of "Light Configuration" (previously part of "Base Configuration")
- Query device information when 'Information' menu item is selected from the device list (instead of displaying cached information in the database)
- Cache type-dependent firmware version query results for faster querying
- Device firmware must be upgraded to the version V1.G in order to be compatible with the Mobile App version 1.2.0.
- It is necessary to manually refresh device information if the device was upgraded from a beta release (i.e. V1.F or lower).
- Devices that require manual refreshing will be shown under '0x1003' group in the device list.
- Go to Manage-Devices menu and tap on the device you would like to refresh. After that, from the pop-up menu, select 'Information' to refresh.